METALÚRGICA SCHADEK LTDA certifies to the final consumer to be offering a product of the highest quality, in perfect condition and adequate for the purposes intended. Any manufacturing defect may be complained within ninety (90) days from the date of application of the product in the engine (under the law no. 8.078, September 11, 1990).
The trust SCHADEK has in the quality of its products allows also granting, besides the legal warranty, additional coverage, extending the period provided by law to up to one hundred eighty (180) days or ten thousand (10,000) kilometers, whichever occurs first, against any manufacturing defects.
The product must be sent to Metalúrgica Schadek Ltda., by prepaid freight, accompanied by the shipment guarantee invoice (complying with the information contained on that purchase invoice, such as price and taxes). As soon as received by SCHADEK, it will be evaluated technically. If the following is confirmed:
MANUFACTURING DEFECT: The product will be replaced with a new one, when retained in the company, and kept in stock for 10 days, after which it should be scrapped.
NO DEFECT OF MANUFACTURE: Will be returned in the state in which it is, and if replaced, it will be kept in stock for 10 days, and then scrapped.
THE WARRANTY CEASES IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- On application, installation, handling, use, improper or incorrect maintenance, performed by unqualified person without the appropriate equipment.
- Violation of the product, signs of damage, if it presents kneading or breakage.
- Failure to follow assembly instructions.
- Product deterioration occurred by unsuitable oils, out of specifications by the engine manufacturer, contaminated, mixed, oxidized or aged.
- If the Manufacturing Order number engraved on the product is adulterated.
- If their defect is not due to manufacturing, but rather due to poor fitting on the engine or due to natural wear of the product.